Monday, April 9, 2012

Dog of the Week: Rosie!

Please put your paws together for Rosie, our Dog of the Week!


Hi guys! I am the happiest dog my foster mom has ever met! I am intrigued by everything and everyone, hence the nickname she gave me of Nosie Rosie. I am approximately 6 years old, but don't let my age fool you. Because of where I come from, I was a bit spooked about loud noises and traffic when I first arrived, but just stuck really close to my foster mom and was quickly reassured that everything was okay.

Want to know more about me? Check out my story over at Pawsh Magazine!

If you'd like to speak to bring me home, you can fill out an application here or email adopting@hopefulhearts.ca.

2 comments:

  1. I heard from a neighbor that Rosie was adopted, but then hit by a car & now in the animal hospital...is this true? If it is, I hope she is ok!
    -Rescue dobie owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie has not been adopted yet but has indeed had an accident. She is currently under observation in the hospital and is expecting surgery shortly. She has broken toes and we expect a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis