Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dog of the Week: Austin!


My name is Austin and I'm about 4 years old. My foster mom says I'm the most handsome pug she's ever met! True to my pug nature, I follow my human everywhere and want to help in any way I can! I enjoy moving around to make sure I'm not missing out on the party, but once we sit down to relax though, I'm quite content to lounge with the humans and just be loyal lapdog. My favourite tv shows are "Say Yes to the Dress", and "House Hunters International". I also have a favourite toy, Mr. Squirrel, that I carry everywhere. My thing is to try to seduce the cats with the toy, but they don't really care to play with me. That's weird because I love cats so much! Maybe one day they will want to play with me and Squirrel.

Want to learn more about me? Head on over to Pawsh Magazine -- it's Austin week!

If you'd like to bring me home, you can fill out an application here or email adopting@hopefulhearts.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis