Monday, May 14, 2012

Dog of the Week: Kennedy!


My name is Kennedy and I am a tri-pawed. You don't need to feel sorry for me though, I get along just fine on three legs. That being said, there are a few additional things that need to be considered when caring for me in order to preserve the use of my legs for the duration of my life. Don't worry though, the knowledgeable people at Hopeful Hearts will be happy to go over all the special information with you - there are a number of tri-pawed dogs that have come through Hopeful Hearts and happy families to share their secrets with you.

Want to learn more about me? Visit Pawsh Magazine where I am happy to tell you all about myself. 

If you would like to bring me home, you can fill out an application here or email adopting@hopefulhearts.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis