Monday, June 18, 2012

Dog of the Week: AJ!


Go ahead, feel them. I have the softest ears ever.

 My name is AJ. Hi! I am a walker-hound mix and I will be 2-years-old in September. I am such a good boy – want me to show you my ‘sit’ and ‘heel’? I’m really good when you leave me alone, no accidents or anything (I’m almost 2!), and I’ll only chew on toys that you tell me are mine. The squeaky Kong ball is one of my favourites. Speaking of favourite things, I love to curl up next to you on the couch and snuggle, then fall asleep. I promise I don’t snore.

Want to learn more about me? Check out my feature in Pawsh Magazine!

If you think you might have room for a fuzzy eared dog, please email adopting@hopefulhearts.ca or fill out an adoption application here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis